SD-Wan Optimization Solutions & Products
SD Wan Optimization Solutions & Products
Wanos is software defined Wan Optimization Solutions with a focus on return on investment (ROI). Wanos provides IT Managers with an easy to use SD WAN and Wan Optimizer product that can be installed on dedicated physical appliances or by running virtual machines. Put it to the test with the Free version or free trial.
|SD-WAN Plus||WAN Optimization (Mbps)||SD-WAN (Mbps)||Annual||Perpetual|
|2 / 20||2||20||$249||$498|
|4 / 40||4||40||$388||$776|
|6 / 60||6||60||$582||$1164|
|10 / 100||10||100||$970||$1940|
|20 / 200||20||200||$1940||$3880|
|50 / 200||50||200||$2750||$5500|
|100 / 200||100||200||$3700||$7400|
|200 / 400||200||400||$4700||$9400|
|1000 / 1000 **||1000||1000||$7900||$15800|
* Annual Plus licenses are per instance and includes comprehensive support .
* Plus license includes WAN Optimization and SD-WAN.
* License rates are only applicable to the WAN outbound traffic.
* Perpetual licenses include comprehensive support & software updates for the first year.
* Support & Software updates renewal is optional on the perpetual plan at 30% of the perpetual fee or at the annual subscription if expired.
* Appliances are shipped worldwide via DHL, Fedex or TNT. Shipping cost on average is $40-$60 per unit.
* An appliance requires one Wanos Plus software key.
* Max peer value is a configuration recommendation, not hard limit.
|Ad Hoc Support - Proof of Concept||$79/h|
|Ad Hoc Support - Training||$79/h|
|Software Development - Feature customization||$39/h|
* Hourly services are booked in 4 hour blocks.