Author Topic: Without optimization graph " Dashboard"  (Read 4753 times)

JonasL

• View Profile
Without optimization graph " Dashboard"
« on: November 19, 2015, 08:38:09 PM »
Hello friends , I'm from Brazil and I am developing my work course conclusion  on WAN optimization. Not really speak English and am using a translator, do not be surprised with the diction . Well, since I installed 2 servers one on each network , I'm separating my network with a cisco , giving each carries a subnet . I tested the Windows communication through the ping command and the entire network is communicating , only 'm having trouble optimizing Wanos . I make the transfer tests and do not feel any improvement in transfer . Check reports on the application and it shows me some sessions and also shows the traffic in real time, but in the initial graph of the Dashboard tab is there no optimization information. As if I had only monitoring the traffic that passes, and is not optimizing . Can anyone help me?

ahenning

• Team Wanos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Without optimization graph " Dashboard"
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 09:48:40 PM »
Hi Jonas,

Thanks for posting. If I understand correctly the traffic is just passing through, sessions , protocol and traffic graphs display stats, but no optimization stats are visible on the dashboard. I think it could be that the peer status is down.

Please check the "Peer Status" tab. The two devices should detect each other before optimization will begin. To troubleshoot "Peer Down" please see this article: UPDATED: Peer Down
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 02:02:44 PM by lmolina »
CCIE RS, CCIE SP, Mnet&sys

Note: Forum posts may be outdated. Please see the latest documentation at wanos.co/docs

JonasL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 10:33:29 PM »
I'm running on VMware Workstation, and the WAN interface is in Bridge and LAN in Custom ( LANsegment ) . So are the two sides of the net , I wonder if I have any method to check whether one finds the other, or if you have any setting that I have to do to it. In the Wiki you passed , could barely read, the translation is horrible, and as I understand it has been steps performed reading other posts.
 :-\

JonasL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 01:03:09 PM »
Hello , after messing stay all day and seeking answers here in the forum , set up some policies , according to this file: http://wanos.co/forum/index.php?topic=178.0 . I realized that my " peers " have risen. But one of the servers time is outdated , since changed and checked several times , then I noticed when using the Site 1 hour of graphs is correct, but " peers " is down. And when the site use 0 " peers " get up, but I can not keep track of your graph . this does not happen on the other server , there's something I can do to fix ?

ahenning

• Team Wanos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 03:10:33 PM »
Hi Jonas,

Would it be possible to upload a screenshot of the problem?
CCIE RS, CCIE SP, Mnet&sys

Note: Forum posts may be outdated. Please see the latest documentation at wanos.co/docs