Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 20124 times)

ahenning

• Team Wanos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Feature Requests
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 11:26:29 PM »
Hi Jeremy,

The config export & import has lately been requested more frequently and I agree, it is becoming a need to have.

I like the quick bypass option versus a manual bypass policy rule. I'll add this to the Optimization levels e.g Off, Low, High.

The pfSense integration topic comes up a lot and one of those delicious projects that is easy to get into, hard to get done. I have also been wondering whether to port permanently to pfSense as a platform is viable.

I know one or two have [tried to] integrate Wanos on pfSense via KVM, but not sure how successful the end product was in production. Perhaps via the OEM option someone will sponsor the dev work for a Wanos - pfSense plugin, since I agree, it would be a great option.

Ok, will consider the edit policy rule option. Think Anil asked the same thing.

I'll move this to 'feature requests' to keep track of progress.
CCIE RS, CCIE SP, Mnet&sys

Note: Forum posts may be outdated. Please see the latest documentation at wanos.co/docs

ahenning

• Team Wanos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 01:02:23 PM »
Ability to edit a policy is done.

Note: Forum posts may be outdated. Please see the latest documentation at wanos.co/docs

ahenning

• Team Wanos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 03:50:40 PM »
a very simple request... please show the name of the appliance in browser tab.... :)

IP or if configured DNS name is now displayed in the tab. If hostname is preferred, we can use that.

Spiffster

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 08:49:39 PM »
Excellent. Thanks for the quick responses. Wanos is looking more impressive every day!

Emmanuel Andry

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2017, 02:14:31 PM »
Hi,

not really a feature, but it would be nice to have a changelog with every update, in the download or update section for example.
I can see there a 3.2.3 version release, but no clue if the update worth it since we don't know what has been fixed...  :-\

ahenning

• Team Wanos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 03:42:59 PM »
Hi Emmanuel,

The new changelog can be found here: http://wanos.co/docs/docs/knowledgebase/changelog/

I'll update the other threads as well.