Author Topic: Free Express throughput  (Read 10092 times)

hillardn

• New
    • View Profile
Free Express throughput
« on: September 11, 2017, 11:41:22 AM »
I'm investigating some latency issues we have on one of our links and have therefore started to look at Wanos to see whether it will help with this problem.

For testing, I have two desktop PCs with dual NICs configured back-to-back and the setup is working well.

On the admin pages it states 'v3.2.3 64-bit Express 1/10' which means that upload throughput is limited to 1Mbps (and this is confirmed by my testing).  On the download page at http://wanos.co/wan-optimization/products-solutions/ it states 'Free 4/40 (v.3)'.

Do I need to request a license to allow 4Mbps throughput?  If so, will this be tied to the hardware?  If we decide to implement this in production we'd look to change the machines for more resilient ones so would potentially need to request replacement licenses.

Many thanks in advance.

ahenning

• Team Wanos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Free Express throughput
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 12:01:14 PM »
We'll generate trial keys for the temporary hardware and then the free keys for the production hardware.
CCIE RS, CCIE SP, Mnet&sys

Note: Forum posts may be outdated. Please see the latest documentation at wanos.co/docs

Leeson

• New
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 10:02:27 AM »
We'll do great with MK-2866 and generate trial keys for the temporary hardware and then the free keys for the production hardware.

Are you already doing this? I'm interested in a trial key.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 10:15:49 AM by Leeson »

JohnNicholas

• Team Wanos
  • Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 10:24:17 AM »
Hi Leeson,

"Are you already do this?"
This question is not clear.

To get a new key see Activate License
CCNA