Technical > Deployment

Setup in Lab between branch Office and HQ through a VPN

(1/4) > >>

smadon:
Hi,

First thank you to let us try your solution on lab.

I am doing a study on providing solution for NGO to improve their connectivities with WAN Optimizer.

On my Lab I have this situation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_i40NoL8AemC1-13Sr2wsjWF3SiFsGP5-rp7_Jyue4/edit?usp=sharing
Branch PC - WANOSBranch - RouterBranch - Internet - RouterHQ - ServerHQ

a VPN IPSec is setup between both router, but the WanosBranch is not optimization the traffic.
I can from both site, accessing the Wanos server.
wanos can access Internet, and I can see the traffic on the thorough put but with no optimisation.

I read about the option 76, but i don't see this option on the vpn setup for the router (Zyxel)

How the wanos Branch can see the WanosHQ? I suppose I need to give the path? where should I configure it ?

thankds for your help

I am using version 4.
Both wanos are on esxi 6.5

Regards
Smadon

smadon:
To add some Info:

I check if the network Interface are ok, and it's fine. See picture.

I even try to switch the interface on both wanos, but without success.

smadon:
Furthermore.

I tried to change the encapsulation to UDP, and it still the same, no optimization.

For help, I attached the TCPDump (image attached)

smadon:
Don't know if it help,

but in the loggging page :

I have always this message:

--- Code: ---[Mon Jul 31 14:36:09 2017] : Debug : wdpi received packet without a valid session id
[Mon Jul 31 14:36:09 2017] : Debug : wdpi received packet without a valid session id
[Mon Jul 31 14:36:09 2017] : Debug : wdpi received packet without a valid session id
[Mon Jul 31 14:36:20 2017] : Debug : wdpi received packet without a valid session id
[Mon Jul 31 14:36:20 2017] : Debug : wdpi received packet without a valid session id

--- End code ---

ahenning:
Hi smadon,

If the firewall cannot be configured to not strip TCP options, then I recommend to configure tunnel mode and not bridge mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version