Technical > Configuration

[v.4 MultiSite] Where to add peers?

<< < (2/4) > >>

JohnNicholas:
Worth pointing out that if peers can't be detected on default settings and just IP changes, then there is something wrong with the way the traffic flows or a firewall is stripping tcp options. In this case forcing peering will lead to another issue, traffic will be passed through. Take a look at the Peer Down doc, it has some tips on what normally leads to the peers not showing up or showing down

q8reflex:
Ok, at the data center WANos KVM instance once we enabled "Tunnel Mode" things went out of control......getting looping scripts in console with the following errors:-

SICOADDRT: Network is unreachable
Routine: removing default gateway
Routine: (lots of other messages)

Btw, we upgraded to v4.1 with no compatible license.

ahenning:
sudo sed -i 's/tunnel/bridge/' /etc/wanos/wanos.conf

Then configure the tunnel policy (subnet and peer ip) before enabling tunnel mode.

Taking a look at that error now.

Yes, v3 license is not compatible, click the get trial button after running the sed command

q8reflex:
I used the 4.0.3 license you gave gave me in last email. Attached an image showing the errors i'm seeing. As for the sed command, i can use NANO in console, do you want me to replace "tunnel" with "bridge"  in wanos.conf?

ahenning:
yes change to bridge and add tunnel config or update to 4.1.1 that avoids this (tunnel mode without tunnel config).

4.0.3 beta and v.3 keys don't with 4.1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version