Author Topic: Forgot the password TC and Web, how to reset  (Read 5838 times)

aels

• Express
    • View Profile
Forgot the password TC and Web, how to reset
« on: March 23, 2017, 07:12:12 AM »
Hi Admin,
I'm nubie in wanos, when I tried to setup and I want to change my password, every time I has change it, I can't login back to wanos TC and Web. How I can reset my password?

I have tried 3 times to create a boot image to the hdd, and after changing the password, my new password and the default password is not working.

Please your help.

Regards
Aels

lmolina

• Team Wanos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Forgot the password TC and Web, how to reset
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 01:09:31 PM »
Hi Aels,

Please refer to this article when configuring password. http://wanos.co/docs/docs/frequently-asked-questions/username-and-password/

If your setup does not involve critical data then I suggest performing a new Wanos install.

If critical data is present or if Wanos is deployed in a production environment, we do offer professional support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks!
MCP

Note: Forum posts may be outdated. Please see wanos.co/docs for more recent info.

ahenning

• Team Wanos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 04:18:12 PM »
Hi Aels,

It could be that the password typed is more than 12 characters, but only the first 12 is accepted.
CCIE RS, CCIE SP, Mnet&sys

Note: Forum posts may be outdated. Please see the latest documentation at wanos.co/docs

aels

• Express
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 02:28:13 AM »
Hi Aels,

It could be that the password typed is more than 12 characters, but only the first 12 is accepted.

Sorry i'm forgot to read this Note:
-    There is a 12-character limit when setting a new password in Wanos Web User Interface.

I have 13 Character for my new password. and now I can login back.

Thanks for your help.