3. dd if=/dev/sda of=/dev/sdb
4. reboot &  boot from Hdisk
 l found login wanos via "tc' , don't need password and
 "ifconfig " no lan0 & wan0 only lo
there is not folder "wanos" in /etc/

Wanos:

--- Quote ---l found login wanos via "tc' , don't need password
--- End quote ---

Hi, yes it appears to be raid or scsi compatibility. If the raid drive is available when booting from flash then the drive can be used for the datastore without the dd process. Alternatively please install ESXi as a base system

ESXi will also allow other vm's to run on the hardware since the hardware is most likely significantly more powerful than required for 20mbps.

windy:
I had build a esxi wanos via ova file,but wanos(VM)system network disconnect , only can ping itself(lan0)

ahenning:
Hi, the VM network interfaces needs to be connected to physical interfaces. It is done via the Host > Configuration > Networking tab.

There are some manual steps here: http://wanos.co/wan-optimization/vsphere-vswitch-guide/
But the virtual interfaces are already added in the OVA package. The virtual interfaces just needs to be connected to the correct physical ports and promiscuous enabled. ( This is assuming two dedicated physical interfaces will be used and not VLANS).

windy:
My VMware vSphere Verison 5.5
like Screenshots vlan70(lan0) & vlan208(wan) ,this two vlans promiscuous enabled
whare is wrong,please help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version