Wanos Central Manager (WCM) allows administrators to monitor and manage multiple Wanos instances using a centralized dashboard.
Wanos Central Manager (WCM) can be downloaded from: http://wanos.co/updateinfo/wanos-wcm-0.0.1-vhdx.zip
Here is the minimum hardware specification for a production environment:
- 4GB of RAM
- 2 or more CPUs / vCPUs
- Extract the downloaded zip file into the target Virtual Disk Drive directory.
- Launch Hyper-V then go to New > Virtual Machine.
- Configure the Name field.
- Select Generation 1.
- Allocate the Memory. Set the memory to 4GB (recommended minimum) for production systems.
- Specify the network adapter under Connection.
- Select Use an existing virtual disk and locate the extracted WCM image.
- Start the VM after completing the wizard.
WCM will attempt to get a Dynamic IP address from the network. Setting a Static IP is optional.
Username and Password
WCM Web Interface
Note: username and passwords are case sensitive.
WCM Agent Configuration
Important Note: WCM must be set up first before configuring WCM Agents. Check the Agent Configuration article for more information.